Vice President of Sales, East
The Regional Vice President of Sales is a results-driven leader that will build, coach and mentor the sales team on the East coast, drive revenue growth in new and existing accounts, and develop strategic client relationships to exceed budget expectations.
- Lead and manage the regional sales team, inclusive of the Area Sales Directors and team leads, providing coaching, mentorship, and guidance to drive performance excellence.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans and go-to-market strategy to achieve and exceed revenue targets, ensuring alignment with SoftwareOne’s business objectives.
- Collaborate closely with customer’s C-suite executives and senior leadership to understand their pain points along with short and long-term priorities and provide insights and recommendations to shape SoftwareOne service offerings.
- Create opportunities within existing accounts to explore new offerings and solutions to drive multi-million-dollar services opportunities.
- Identify market trends and monitor competitive landscapes to initiate creative sales strategies and opportunities.
- Work with identified tier 1 and 2 ISV partnerships to drive in field sales strategy of our marketplace business line.
- Collaborate with VP of Solution sales to drive account-based strategy of our services portfolio.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate both team and individual performance, implementing improvements as needed.
- Balance the focus of aggressive GP growth targets with managing efficient operating costs to support a large region.
- Own and operate a regional P&L, primarily focused on revenue attainment and net profit less sales and marketing costs.
- Work with talent acquisition and P&C partners to manage talent and establish a high performing team.
- Revenue and EBITDA attainment.
- Accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting of revenue within 10%.
- Ensure a minimum of 70% of the east region sales team meets or exceeds quota targets.
- Pipeline hygiene and accuracy within CRM
- This is an excellent opportunity to join SoftwareOne’s North American executive sales leadership team, working with some of the best and brightest sales talent in the industry.
- The RVP-East will directly manage 2 Area Sales Directors with overall responsibility for an organization of 30-40 sellers.
- This role will report into our President of NORAM and will sit on the Regional Leadership Team.
What we offer
- Generous base pay with a bonus structure based on performance of budget.
- Independent environment without a lot of red tape where you are empowered to make decisions.
- Full suite of medical coverage with A+ carriers, Dental and Vision with strong employer contributions
- Additional voluntary coverage available for Pet, Identity Theft Protection, Accident & Critical Illness
- 401k program with employer matching 50% up to the first 10% of employee’s contributions
- Wellness plan that includes credits to premiums, employer contributions towards savings plan of your choice, and a new fit bit
- Access to EAP and concierge services
- Pre-Paid Legal at no cost
- Plentiful PTO that includes paid holidays, floating holidays, your birthday off, a volunteer day, and vacation time
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Learning and development opportunities galore
- Tuition reimbursement
- And much more!
- Specific to Milwaukee-based office employees: company paid parking.
- Winning culture, inclusive environment, and friendly people all over the world
As a culture first organization, being together is how we learn and grow. We come together in-person at least 3 days for collaboration, support, and to have some fun. Where there is no physical location, we give all our employees an equal cultural experience through a remote setting.
What we need to see from you
- 10+ years of client-facing experience with a proven track record in strategic sales planning, business development, and enterprise-level account expansion.
- 5+ years in a sales leadership role, preferably in the software or technology industry, with demonstrated experience in driving revenue growth and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong understanding of software licensing, ITAM, Cloud & Application, FinOps, and/or Digital Workplace required.
- Proven track record of consultative selling with an outcome-based approach with large enterprise accounts.
- Strong relationships within the C-level and skilled ability to create new opportunities.
- Commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.
The preceding job profile has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required. Additional duties may be assigned and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Target compensation for this role will be $300-400k (mix of base salary and bonus) and will be determined based on candidate qualifications, experience, and location.
We are not able to consider candidates residing in the state of Hawaii currently