Software & Cloud Commercial Solution Consultant
Client focused role, primarily responsible for determining the overall strategic & operational scope of new business opportunities with commercial customers and prospects. Part subject matter expert (e.g., Microsoft, AWS), and part salesperson, works closely with field sales and implementation teams to understand business issues and proactively support commercial accounts on the software & cloud business line.
Customer Focused – 70%
- Attend internal/external customer calls and presentations as an expert resource
- Upsell and Cross-sell within commercial accounts
- Drive resolution of escalations by working with customers, account teams and internal support teams
- Support RFP process with field sales Organization
- Opportunity identification and handoff with Account Managers and BDE’s
Account Management and Internal Focused – 20%
- Close collaboration with Account Managers, Software Sales Specialists, Global Service Delivery Center (GSDC), and other cross-functional departments
- Collaborate with sales on commercial customers to develop an account plan to maximize opportunities and increase gross profit attainment.
- Support enablement for Account Managers on products and licensing
Operational – 10%
- GSDC Resource Adoption and Utilization
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction on Software & Cloud Delivery Model
- Targeted campaign support, enablement, and upsell
- Advisory function for customer setup and onboarding
- As required assist with quoting and ordering completion
What we need to see from you
- Tech Sale Experience a must
- 2 – 3 years of commercial selling experience
- Solid understanding of Software & Cloud Delivery Model
What you should really know about us.
What we offer:
- Generous pay with bonus structure
- Independent environment without a lot of red tape where you are empowered to make decisions
- Substantial benefits package that includes:
- Full suite of medical coverage with A+ carriers, Dental and Vision with strong employer contributions
- Additional voluntary coverage available for Pet, Identity Theft Protection, Accident & Critical Illness
- 401k program with employer matching 50% up to the first 10% of employee’s contributions
- Wellness plan that include credits to premiums, employer contributions towards savings plan of your choice, and a new fit bit
- Access to EAP and concierge services
- Pre-Paid Legal at no cost
- Plentiful PTO that includes paid holidays, floating holidays, your birthday off, a volunteer day, and vacation time
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Learning and development opportunities galore
- Tuition reimbursement
- Winning culture, inclusive environment, and friendly people all over the world
A remote-friendly organization, with colleagues working remotely either part or full-time
Base Salary estimate $70,000 plus bonus.
For over 30 years SoftwareONE has been the foundation for organizations around the world for their technology solutions. With changes in the market from on-premises to cloud we have always been one step ahead. Underpinning our transitions and evolutions are our seven core values which we expect from all our current employees and look for in our future colleagues. The global nature of our organization allows us to adapt and commit to these values unique to the culture and business needs of each location.
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful. Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success. -Patrick Winter, Founder.
What we expect from our employees
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics. Our leaders operate with a high levels of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.
At SoftwareONE, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
“With employee satisfaction as one of our core values, we are passionate about diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We want every employee to have the greatest experience of their career.”