SAP Academy for Customer Success
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Who you’ll become
Customer Success Partner (CSP) Responsibilities:
Daily management of assigned cloud customer accounts. This includes account management strategies, developing and managing engagement and expansion plans, and delivery of Cloud Success Services to ensure consumption and product adoption growth within assigned customers. The focus of this position is twofold: to maximize the return-on-investment customers receive from their investments in SAP cloud products and to promote revenue growth and renewal protection, which positively impact SAP’s business performance. Your end-goal? To help companies of all sizes solve their unique challenges – and run simpler.
As a CSP within the SAP Academy for Customer Success, you will be responsible to:
- Successfully complete a 9-month learning-apply program that enhances your support into the sales role, a critical customer facing function within our dynamic Cloud Services Success (CSS) organization.
- Immerse yourself in a multi-dimensional, experiential learning with a focus on digital transformation, global intelligence, human skills, business and technology acumen, solution/industry knowledge, and strategy/tools/process.
- Learn how to drive value across the customer lifecycle through solution adoption and ongoing renewals that foster account expansion.
- Receive onboarding in your local market with on-the-job training and mentoring by a senior CSP professional in the field. You will have the opportunity to work both behind the scenes and directly with customers.
The program will enrich your knowledge of SAP and CSS and give you the professional experience to be ready to serve our customers. We offer full-time employment from day one with practical learning application for your role. Upon successful completion of the program, you will move into a direct customer facing CSP role in your market and continue to receive mentoring and coaching support to accelerate your growth.
CSP focus areas: Enterprise (E-CSP), Human Experience Management (HXM), Digital Supply Chain (DSC) and, Procurement (ISBN).
What you’ll bring
- 2-3 years’ work experience with a proven record of supporting customers and business transformation, preferably from consulting or account management that include resolution and escalation management.
- Multi-dimensional experience: global experience, leadership role, athletics, entrepreneurial/self-starter, volunteerism, music.
- Strong communication skills including fluency in English and local language.
- Proficient interpersonal skills including passion, curiosity, collaborative working style, effective listening skills, professional presence, and empathy.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across diverse stakeholders and business functions.
- Strong Business Acumen including demonstrated knowledge of business processes and/or industries.
About SAP Academy for Customer Success
The SAP Academy for Customer Success is a world-class training program that develops our next generation workforce by delivering an energizing and inspiring experience within a globally diverse environment. This dynamic 9-month program strengthens the foundation for a successful career at SAP.
Join us for the opportunity of a lifetime, to develop a global peer network, partner and engage with customers to help solve their unique business challenges, and leverage world-class cloud-based products and services, all while earning a great salary and benefits.
The SAP Academy for Customer Success has shifted to a hybrid work model with a 50% in-office expectation.
There is a high likelihood a portion (4-6 weeks) of the program will be held in San Ramon, California in late Q3 of 2024. This decision will be made in Q1 2024.
Please note that this is a pipeline/evergreen job posting thus, candidate feedback may take longer than usual. The official recruitment begins August 2023. We will be in touch if you meet the basic eligibility criteria for the program.