Services Sales Expert – Southeast Market Unit
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP Services Account Executive (SAE) is the key customer-facing asset in our Services Sales organization, the SAE is responsible for positioning SAP Services as the differentiated partner to help our clients accelerate time-to-value while controlling implementation and operational costs on their path toward digital transformation.
- Conduct detailed research and comprehensive analysis on the South MU Industry and specific customer’s business imperatives and challenges to drive demand generation.
- Develop territory and account plans, leveraging all assets available (e.g., lines of service, marketing events, delivery resources) that represent pipeline growth and business opportunities.
- Build strong internal relationships with license/cloud sales, alliance partners, services delivery, and product management.
- Manage the revenue of your territory and all programs you sell to your customers.
- Play a key role on program governance of key accounts in your territory
- Build deep consultative relationships with your customers by getting an intimate understanding of their business challenges.
- Be an expert in sales execution by understanding the customer’s decision-making process and developing relationships with key decision makers and progressing deals through the sales cycle.
Experience and Role Requirements
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in sales or business development activities including generation and management of opportunities, bids, deal closure and relationship management.
- Understanding and experience with Cloud implementation methodologies
- Experience with Cloud Governance and Execution
- SAP product and prior enterprise business application software or implementation experience is preferred.
- Prior sales experience within South MU Industry desired. Familiar methodologies that build and qualify health pipeline multiples. Demonstrates consistent bookings and revenue achievement.
- Ability to project a professional presence while preparing and conducting presentations to customers during all phases of the relationship
- Possess understanding of key negotiation terms and conditions and general understanding of contractual structures for complex consulting engagements.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively and independently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong Business Acumen with the ability to demonstrate to our customers how our services will generate significant value and return on investment.
SAP Services is made up of dedicated, tightly integrated, and trusted individuals committed to delivering customer success. SAP’s South market unit offers a unique career opportunity to immediately join and participate on a winning team!