HXM Marketing Analyst
- Lead as the HXM Marketing Analyst within the SAP Corporate Marketing organization.
- You will be working with relevant stakeholders to define key metrics for success for Corporate Marketing across programs and engines, within the context of the overall Marketing & Solutions performance measurement framework.
- Responsible for defining the HXM metrics, measuring progress, and reporting performance with relevant insights in all review meetings.
- Provide support by identifying potential performance improvement areas to achieve the corresponding targets.
- Run review meetings by preparing data and insights along with other stakeholders, providing inputs to optimize the activities to achieve targets.
- Be data savvy. You should be capable of pulling data by yourself, although there would be tools and reports available, hands-on experience in handling and interpreting data is vital to be successful this role.
- Good understanding of SAP’s GTM plan and Marketing plan is an added advantage.
- Understanding of HXM portfolio is desirable.
- You should have an agile mindset. You should be able to differentiate noise from signal and have a laser focus on the outcome.
- You should be able to understand the various aspects of Digital Marketing.
- You should have the skill set to translate strategy into execution and break it down into programs/projects to measure overall success.
- You should have experience working on analytics, process improvement topics at SAP and should have created positive impact.
- You demonstrate servant-leadership and inspire others to your vision. This role will rely on other teams in Corporate Marketing.
- Fluent in English – Written/Verbal.
- Ideally based out of the US West Coast. Open to other locations in North America and Latin America.