Enterprise Account Executive
About the Role
Are you passionate about closing large enterprise deals? We’re looking for a proven Account Executive to be a key member of our Enterprise Sales team and grow Kustomer exponentially. You’ll partner with a BDR, Channel Manager, and your marketing colleagues to build a book of business within your territory, while maintaining the relationships you have already nurtured over the years. As an Enterprise AE you’ll play a key role in driving Kustomer’s sales initiatives while participating in webinars and virtual industry events. This role is remote and based in the US.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working with the sales leadership team to define and execute on quarterly/annual sales goals
- Consistently meet sales quotas and drive the sales process forward for the business
- Driving acquisition of new clients through the full sales life cycle for Kustomer
- Successfully deliver our value proposition, product demonstration and core values
- Represent Kustomer as an industry thought leader in the market
- Maintaining an understanding of the competitive market space to effectively position Kustomer
- Attending industry events and growing Kustomer’s presence within the market
- Coordinating closely with our customer experience team to ensure seamless onboarding for clients
- 5-10 years of quota ($800K +) carrying sales experience
- Sold to Enterprise accounts with complex sales cycles
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- Experience working at early stage growth Startups
- Experience and technical savvy to conduct own demos
- Experience selling to the CX side of the house (bonus)
- Sold a Saas CRM solution in the past (bonus)
All roles at Kustomer may involve handling sensitive personal data.
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, WiFi and Mobile reimbursement, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives.
We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.